We will help you through:
- Talking to any professionals who work with you; like Doctors, Psychologists or Speech Therapists.
- Taking their information and putting it all together to explain what is going on for you and the help you need.
- Helping you figure out how you want to use your NDIS funding.
- Helping you to explore housing options.
- Looking at anything related to your disability that might be stopping you from living the life you want, and working through solutions to help reduce and rectify these barriers.
- Working closely with participants, and their informal, formal and mainstream supports to provide independent support, and coordinate all aspects of their NDIS plan.
- Effectively researching and establishing links with a range of community, mainstream and funded support services as needed.
- Providing quality, capacity building support, assisting participants to:
- source and access support options and connect with services
- coordinate services
- implement, monitor and manage plans
- build skills and confidence
- respond to and deal with crisis'
- work towards their goals
- Reporting outcomes to the NDIS and assisting with pre-planning prior to scheduled and un-scheduled plan reviews.